close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer and goose lottery drawings

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by CHOPIQ, Sep 2, 2004.

1. The names are posted on Ohiodnr.com as to who was picked for the deer and goose hunts. Also the youths names are on there for the youth hunts. I entered 5 of them and didn't get picked for any of them.

2. JohnBoat

JohnBoat OU Bassmaster

applied for plumbrook and ravenna..not this year :mad:

3. :) First time entered and I got picked for Plum Brook. Anyone know anything about this location?

4. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

Hey Jed, thanks for the invite to Plum Brook. I think we got all the info we need brother. Directions to the main gate is all I need. :D :D Once we get inside and set up we'll let them do the rest. You need to bust one this year big guy. Come on October :cool:

5. No luck for me on them either.
    Oh well, maybe next year.

6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

applied for mosquito creek for waterfowl and plumbrook for deer.. well maybe next year

7. JohnBoat

JohnBoat OU Bassmaster

ZY you shouldn't be dissapointed with Plumbrooke, my dads buddy went up there last season and killed a beautiful buck, saw the most deer hes ever seen, and best of all, saw more bucks than does!

8. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

Hear that Jed? This is yer year for a wall hanger. You got the buck tag so I'll take a couple does if'n ya don't mind. We gotta come out with something for deer camp in December ya know.

9. Thanks, John. I am pretty excited for it.

10. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

Hey Jed, I mailed in my background check today. How far back do they go?? :confused: You know back in the 70's after bootcamp I had a little scuffle with the local police at the Melody Inn. Those were the best of times. :D :D Do you think that's what's holding up my CCW permit?? Charges were dropped and all I had to do was pay for a new pinball machine. I bet that machine is worth a few bucks today. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

11. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

Hey Jed, I was talking to my neighbor yesterday and he seems to think that plumbrook is the cats a$$ of controlled hunts. He's been there a few times and was sharing some info with me. Sounds like we should take a few outta there this year. He's seen a few monster bucks in there also. I'm pumped dude, how about you??? :D