close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer #3 down...and out!

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by xtrema, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Put #3 for the year down on tuesday with the bow. She's not the biggest but she'll be tasty![​IMG]

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

those are my favorite, milk still drippin from the lips and you can drag em out without stopping to catch your breath. mmmmmm tender:p

3. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Good job! Fire up the grill man! :)

4. ....With three on the ground...you won't have to buy any beef ...till next season...Nice going there guy...FREEZER'S FULL...C.L...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. Congrats...hopefully #3 for me will be a nice buck.

6. If thats your third deer its time to get some principles in hunting, its only a baby,sorry but I think you should have passed.

7. If I had shot it what you thought wouldn't matter to me! You have the choice not to take one like that but to each his own.

8. Last time I checked the laws dont say what size the deer has to be. The man is proud of his bow kill and nothing should be taken away from that!
    Congrats xtrema and dont worry, jrsfish would also complain if that yearling jumped out in front of his vehicle and totaled it! Some ppl have nothing better to do.

9. Judge slowly jrsfish. I do have principles. I'm an extremely ethical hunter. My hunting area is absolutely infested with does. Go read about QDM and you'll understand why taking yearling does is necessary.

NSOF, nope got this one on the mainland. KI does are too easy :)

10. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

yea, what he said.lol:p

11. awesome deer pic, and i'd shoot the same as well:p