close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deep V Aluminum Starcraft with 140 Evinrude

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Dock Time, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

This is a really clean, nice looking 18 foot aluminum boat. The beam is 6'7, with plenty of interior space. The engine is an oil injected 140hp Evinrude VRO, with power trim and tilt. The boat is a deep V with the walk through windshield. The seats are back to back and there are rear drop in seats as well. There is formal seating for 6 behind the windshield and room for more in the bow area/casting area. The engine is in excellent condition and looks great. The lower unit fluid is clean and free of debris or shavings. The trailer is a really nice galvanized tandeem Harding with new tires and bearing buddies, plus a spare. The boat comes with a factory full length cover, including a hood for the outboard. Flooring and carpet is all in great shape and solid. The boat also has a am/fm cassette player, bilge pump. All of the trailer lights work and the boat is ready for the water. Email me for more pics, but this boat won't be around long. The boat has a full soft top with side curtains, which are in excellent condition. Pay Pal accepted. $5,500 obo

Attached Files:

2. Shortdrift

Shortdrift

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Have a friend looking for a boat like this. Are you the original owner and when was the last time the boat and motor were used on the water?

3. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Hello,

I am the 3rd owner and the boat was last used on the water 3 weeks ago. I am likely to fish West Branch or Mosquito tomorrow afternoon with it. The motor fires right up and runs great. Email me for more pics at raleighguice@hotmail.com
    If your friend is an OGF member and a serious buyer, I will cut him a deal below my asking price to expedite things.

Thanks,

Dock Time

4. 1 Brutus

1 Brutus

0   0   0

What year is the motor? A little hard to tell from the picture.

p.s. I just saw your ad on walleye.com.

Thanks.

5. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

The motor is titled as a 1987. It was sold new with the boat in 1988. It's very clean, fires right up and runs strong. This boat will have a new home somewhere soon. I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep it for long, but was hoping to get some fish slime in it before it goes "by by". I'll email you the rest of the pics. You'll see what I mean by a "clean rig". This boat has been garaged for it's entire life and it really shows. The trailer is a tandem GALVANIZED Harding, so it will last forever and pulls great. I can actually push this rig up my driveway, with the wheel roller on the trailer. COME AND GET IT!!! It'll make a super walleye boat...drop a kicker on it and you're good to go if you're a troller.

6. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

0   0   0

Isn't that to much motor for that boat? I thought max HP was around 100 or 110. I bet it flys with a 140 on it

7. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Max hp is 140 on the boat. It's rated for 8 passengers or 1800 pounds. It's a nice, spacious 18 footer and yes, the 140 Evinrude VRO will get you to the fish in a hurry. I've got lots of inquires, so it's a matter of first come first serve at this point. Time to hook it up to my truck and head for the water... I'll be back online later on.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Dock Time

8. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

More pics as requested....keep the inquiries coming. Tomorrow is a great day to get yourself a new boat!

Dock Time

Attached Files:

9. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

nothing like doubling your money a week later.....;) ...a couple extra bucks for fuel too.

10. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Lord knows that I've given away enough free stuff and stuff well below what I paid for it (to some OGF's too), so If someone throws a bone my way once in a while, that's fine with me. Besides, the wife is out of work on medical and I've got another baby Dock Time coming next month, so every penny counts!

Gas prices are crazy, as is Ohio's unemployment % and foreclosure rate...which should remind all of us to VOTE!

Dock Time

11. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

I'll give you $2600?

12. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Sorry, already had offers higher than, but thank you for the offer.

Dock Time

13. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

I'm just bustin your balls.......i don't blame u one bit. nothing wrong with turning it into money. in my case, i would never get rid of it, i'd have to keep that one. i luv those Starcrafts....damn nice lookin outfit.

14. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

Have you had the boat in the water? Any probs.? Do you need a car?

15. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

The boat was in the water 3 weeks ago and no problems. I ran it last week on the hose and everything was fine. Impeller is pumping great, power trim and tilt work fine and it shifts nicely. You are welcome to stop over and see it. I will water test it for the new owner. No surpises with this one... I am not looking for a car, but a 2001-2002 mini van with dual sliders might catch my eye...whatcha got?

16. ltfd596

ltfd596

0   0   0

Do you have any idea on the weight of the boat... plus or minus trailer?

17. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Not sure. I can tell you that I pushed it up my driveway on the trailer. It's perfectly balanced and not too much tongue weight. I towed it with my Durango and could't even tell it was behind me. If you are in Cleveland, you are welcome to come and see it. I've got someone coming over tonight and expect it to be sold by Sunday.

PM me and I'll give you the location.

Dock Time

18. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

Sorry, no mini van. Wish I had one! Just a nice little economy car. Thanks anyhoo.

19. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

The boat is sold.

Dock Time