close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Decision!?!?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cheezemm2, Apr 8, 2004.

1. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Ok here's the deal....5 farm ponds full of bucketmouths, some crappie, and gills...bank fishing....or rowing around on piedmont saturday for cats/eyes? I just can't decide...

2. catking

catking Banned

This time of year, I'd take the ponds. Yell if ya need help :D THE CATKING !!!

3. cheezemm2

All right..........I was going with whatever the first post was to this...farm ponds it is! I will be taking my camera in the case of a hog eating up my bait...Gonna try my samples of gulp vs alabama lakes...see who wins! If you're going to be around in S.E. Ohio anytime lemmie know...hasn't been a day when I haven't caught a fish there...

4. cheezemm2

Don't know who will all read this, but the bassers definately helped out my situation as I landed well over 20 bass this weekend in some farm ponds and only lost 3 total....0 due to jumping...I've developed the rod tip in the water realing this way and that like a mad man technique and it worked out well....big fish was about 16 1/2"...had to downsize bigtime as I was using a black/metallic blue speckled white tube...1 1/2 inches on a 1/16 jig...fish were hitting very very light...light action rod with either 6 or 8 lb test and still could barely feel it....Thanks all and to Mr.Postman(catking) you picked the right place!!!

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Way to go Cheeze. Sounds like you had a blast! Where you headin' next :D

6. cheezemm2

Well.....I'm back to Columbus for the weekend, so wherever...most likely Alum or Griggs....what are the water temps on Griggs like? I might have to go carpin/cattin...I also owe LuckyBass a day of bait/gas because I had family obligations last time...who knows!?!?!? Next time I head to the farm ponds I'll get the camera so you guys can see em!

7. catking

catking Banned

Thats some good bassin there cheezemm2 !!! And as always you MUST follow DA KING's advise :rolleyes: :rolleyes: CATKING.