close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Decent morning on Hoover

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Grumpy, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Certified Old Geezer

Hit Hoover for a couple of hours yesterday. Fishing was slow for the first hour. Got into a herd of white bass and had good action for about 40 min. Fished minnows on a two hook rig and had double hits several times. Fish were running 13 - 15 in. The herd moved on after a while and fishing went back to slooooooooooooow. Called it quits at about 10:30.

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i love it when that happens.and this time of year it gets good with them starting the fall feed.they'll be chasing those big bait schools and going crazy.especially early and late day.

3. Grumpy

I can't remember ever seeing so man bait balls. When you find one, and see single fish blips around the edges, or below, the baitfish you know your in for some good catching.

4. starcraft

starcraft Sponser MHS

Anyone get a water temp on hoover latey?

Whitebass fishing has been excellant this year more then made up for the dink fest.:D Freezer getting empty need to dust off the poles and get them ready.

5. Grumpy

Surface temps. in the middle section were in the upper 70's.

6. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

whitebass make me un-grumpy:D unless i am on erie

7. Grumpy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.........They do have a way of bringing a smile to ones face. :D Especially when they hit two at a time. :D :D