close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Daytona 500

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by hearttxp, Feb 14, 2008.

1. hearttxp

hearttxp Lake Erie Charter Captain

Well I am on way way later today ! Any on else going to the race ?? Can't wait ! For any Nascar fan who hasn't gone yet ? Think about it ? Once you go once you'll want to go every year !!
    Go 24 !! The wife is a 88 Fan ! Jr might have a good year ? Well maybe he'll be able to finish without all the problems he had last year ? Now we should be able to see what kind of driver he really is ??

2. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

Have a great and safe trip!!! I wish I was going too.

3. Have a safe trip!! Sure wish I was going!! Went to my only race ( the 600 in N.C. ) and have never watched another race with the same frame of mind since. Man,those car are fast!! Just hope Jr.has a good race and a good showing. Lot of pressure on him for sure. Going to find out how good he is this year.

4. this is toyota's breakout year. i would love for tony to win the 500. but it won't surprise me if Dale Jr. sweeps the weekend. we will see. all the hendrick cars and teams with hendrick motors had to swap engine's because of a lifter problem.

5. I can't believe it is nascar season already. I love it! I do think this is going to be a breakout year for toyota. All they needed was a name and they got that with the Gibbs teams. Also, I feel this is going to be a breakout year for the 88, but he won't win it this year. He definitley is in a good situation.

Have a safe trip!

Kenseth in 08!