close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dayton ohio area catfishing tournaments?

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Tank, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Tank

Tank

Would anyone happen to know of any local area tourny's?????I would love to find some with reasonable entry fees..any info would be helpful..thanx

2. id like to know this one too, all the ones ive been told about are at paylakes this weekend and next wednesday for 4th july other than that i havnt heard of any at any lakes or such.

3. south shore marina at cowan lake does one. not sure when.

4. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

Youd be better off trying to get a few guys in on it and start your own...not too many around these parts...the closets ones are near the ohio and its feeder creeks... but hope you the best of luck...o try looking around on the web for cat tourneys on grand lake st. marys...they usually have one every weekend when it gets hot...so try that

5. would be cool to see something like that happen around the dayton area, but how many lakes are there in this area that have a good population of cats that would be a nice lake to atleast have a tourny?

6. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

well like i said, not too close to the dayton area, but grand lake st. marys is loaded with channels...everytime we go we end up catching between 10-30, and thats just a few 19 year olds messing around, but hardcore cattin' with the old man, we can take around 20-30 a piece if we get it on a good night, and a plus, it also has a decent population, which is overlooked, of flatheads in it...not no 50-60 lbers but I'd say there are a few in it, but mostly 20-30lbs

7. Tank

Tank

thanx for the info..I'll check around and get back with everyone.