Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got to hit the river for a little while yesterday between work and school. I went to one of the dams for about an hour or so. the water looked great, it was nice and clear there was probably about a 2 feet of visibility. All I caught was some sort of drum that I snagged accidently. there were a couple other guys wading close to where I was fishing who hooked 3 smallies while I was there.
Didn't get much action but it was nice to hit the river again. It has been way too long.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, yakfish. I think I saw you at the dam yesterday. Were you there about 4:45 or so, downstream from Carillon Park? I saw the two waders fishing on the north side of the dam; I was wondering along the south (east) bank. I've caught quite a few smallies in the quick water right below that dam in the past, but had no luck yesterday. It was nice to be out, though...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, yakfish. I think I saw you at the dam yesterday. Were you there about 4:45 or so, downstream from Carillon Park? I saw the two waders fishing on the north side of the dam; I was wondering along the south (east) bank. I've caught quite a few smallies in the quick water right below that dam in the past, but had no luck yesterday. It was nice to be out, though...
that would have been me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts