Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with one of our new members profish 5 Wed.We left out of Anchor Point and ran out to the new weather bouy.It is the one that is now on the WBSA website.We stayed there for forty minutes only boating one nine incher.We then moved about a half a mile north of the bouy and tried again for about the same amount of time with only one more decent Perch.We headed out to Sputnik and ended up half way between Sputnik and the outer marker.The bite was slow but steady at first but really got going around one in the afternoon.We eneded up with forty-one decent perch.Average size eight and one half inches.The largest was a nice eleven incher.We should have limited out but profish wasn't quite holding his weight.;)Not too much sorting and no whites.Also didn't see too many May flies on the screen but there were lots of hulls.Also not many flies on his boat cover when we first arrived.All in all not a bad day on the lake.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Those perch are the ticket right now it seems. Friend got 75 limit in 90 minutes out by the channel tues. They must get tired of the flys quicker!:D

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Nice job Larry. I need some of the Lake Erie "Gold" in my freezer. Maybe i'll give er a go next week sometime.

·
Registered
35 Posts
took my parents out on my boat saturday east of kellys island airport 43 fow took 75 it was slow but steady enough to keep them content we all had a blast. most of the fish were in the 8 to 10 inch range but there was alot of sorting going on what a great day on the lake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts