close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Day II it just keeps getting better!

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by BigChessie, May 14, 2005.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Add 3 more to the bag! Didn't get a pic of the smaller one, was to busy trying to get the pole reset to get another one.lol Went back to try during the storm, couple were caught but not by me. Looking at putting a full day next week. Good thing I have plenty of vac time saved up. lol

2. hahahaa Kidding right :eek:

What kind of gear are you using? Bait?
    I need to get out this week I have only been out once... Prob will hit my honey hole on Ladue Res later this week...

3. BigChessie

Funny thing about the tag line is that I'm a veggietarian, lol I'll have to check with the "MIGHTY CARPMASTER" that has been teaching me the "WAY OF THE CARP" Before I can reveal any of the "TACTICS ON THE SCIOTO" LOL

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

hey bigchessie.. i keep looking at the picture of that big one of yours, and think that its the same one i caught before this year.. she look like she got a hump back.. sorta curved looking.. and almost the same bi-color lookin tail too.. if it is indeed the same fish, last time i caught her was on march 21st..weighs in at 22+lbs
    as far as me being a carpmaster goes.. i dont think so, i'm faaaar from being one.. i'm just a newbie at this ..

5. Nice job Big Chessie!! Always like to see some fish coming out of that spot...the background makes for some awesome pictures, too. Looks like I should have stayed a bit longer that day.

6. catking

catking Banned

That is indeed a nice place to fish . Heck , the surrounding view is worth the trip fo me . Nice going 'Chessie !!! DA KING !!!

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

nice fish, I shrunk one of them in case you want to use it as an avitar.

Attached Files:

8. or... this one Jack :p

Attached Files:

9. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

That big one does look a lot like Aks deformed fish he caught a few months ago.

10. BigChessie

THANKS TRKY I APPRECIATE IT!! Now how do I use the thing? lol

11. right click on the one above and save it to your hard drive so you can use it at the above link...

12. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Not naming any names.......looks like somebody's hooked :D Awesome fish man!