Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IN ADDITION TO OUR REGULAR WALLEYE TOURNAMENT,,,SEVERAL FOLKS HAVE EXPRESSED INTEREST IN A SEPERATE STEELHEAD TOURNAMENT. YOU CAN ENTER ONE OF THE TOURNAMENTS OR BOTH (IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT IN YOU).

I AM GOING TO ADD RULES FOR THIS TOURNAMENT, THEY WILL SOON BE ON THE "PRINTABLE" REGISTRATION:
8 ROD LIMIT
TOP 5 BULLETS WILL WEIGH.
PAY TOP 3 TEAMS REGARDLESS OF AMOUNT OF ENTRANTS.
25.00 AN ANGLER TO ENTER. 90% PAYBACK FOR ALL POTS(STEELHEAD ONLY)
SIDE POT, BIG STEELHEAD $5.00 AN ANGLER, ONE ON THE TEAM GETS IN, THE WHOLE TEAM MUST GET IN.
SIDE POT, BIG WALLEYE $5.00 AN ANGLER, ONE ON THE TEAM GETS IN, THE WHOLE TEAM MUST GET IN.
THIS STEELHEAD TOURNAMENT IS SEPERATE, IF YOU WISH TO GET IN BOTH TOURNAMENTS, YOU CAN. YOU CAN NOT GET IN THE "BIG WALLEYE POOL FOR THE STEELHEAD TOURNAMENT, UNLESS YOU ARE IN THAT TOURNAMENT.
EACH TOURNAMENT WILL HAVE A BIG WALLEYE POT OF IT'S OWN. IF YOU ARE IN BOTH TOURNAMENTS YOU CAN GET IN AND USE THE SAME WALLEYE FOR BOTH BIG FISH POTS.
CHECK IN FOR WALLEYE TOURNAMENT:330PM, CUT OFF IS 4 PM
CHECK-IN FOR STEELHEAD TOURNAMENT IS 425PM AND CUT OFF 445PM
Link for rules is under thread: http://www.baitdave.com/album1_167.htm
Topic "Western/Central Basin Walleye Reports"
YOU WILL ALSO FIND PIX FROM LAST TOURNAMENT 5-26-07 , CHECK OUT THE LEADER BOARD!
Bait Dave
Dave's Bait & Tackle
Phone/Location Link:http://www.baitdave.com/album1_008.htm

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
so we can enter both if we choose.. nice!!! thats gonna be fun!

i was gonna call about htis yesterday... thank you for clearing that up !!

Lookin forward to it... Dave you did a nice job... i hope it went smooth for ya...

Who will be the next events MC ?????

Frank

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fish-On, She did go smooth.
YOU CAN ENTER BOTH! I was quized once by phone about the Steelhead and once in person.
You torch that kind of fuel.........Guys DEFINATELY have their game face/war paint :) on for the STEELHEAD TOURNAMENT VENTURE END...I saw it and heard it today.

·
Premium Member
10,882 Posts
I'm really looking forward to the steelhead tourney.

My sons will be fishing with me. It's around the same time as last year when the off shore steelies were so good.

I'll be up next Friday to sign up

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rules and registration are up for both Tournaments
Please register the day of or the day before the tournaments.
Once again we are running 2 seperate Tournaments on 6-30-07.A team can enter one tournament or both.
Rules and registration link:

http://www.baitdave.com/album1_167.htm

Thank you Ray Vargo, FreeByrdSteve, and Lundy for your help in the organization of the Steelhead event..and

Good luck to all! See ya Sat.
Dave
Dave's Bait & Tackle Vermilion( Home Of the HOGFEST )
Phone/Location Link:http://www.baitdave.com/album1_008.htm

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2 Tournaments,,the same day. They are SEPERATE TOURNAMENTS.
A team CAN just enter the walleye tournament just like our prior tournaments OR enter the STEELHEAD tournament seperately.
You DONT HAVE to fish both,,,you can if you like.

I have had anglers a bit confused.:confused:
One day 2 SEPERATE TOURNAMENTS

TAKE CARE, GOOD LUCK ,
DAVE

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,461 Posts
Nope not fishing at all this weekend have other obligations this weekend, I fished 3 days this week already and will be fishing next wednesday and friday for prefishing for the Geneva LEWT.

I didn't plan on fishing this one even if I didn't have other things going on, to many tourney's more than life to fishing, I got a Cleveland tourney in mid July too. I'm not rich man. LOL.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I too won't be able to compete this time around.... Family stuff comes first.... than fishin.....so there really is no replacment for Kev for us to show up....Hey mabey next time... we sure do have a full year , as im sure everyone does.......

Seem that we will be missing a good time and a nice Tourney... but hey we can be everywhere can we....

Good luck to every one and be safe and have a blast!!!

Im thinking RipnLip or Jared is gonna take this one!!!! go gettem guys!!!!!

FRank

1 - 10 of 10 Posts