Date and place of fishfry

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steelheadBob, Jul 18, 2007.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

well the only date i could get it on a sat is Sept.15. All of oct was full. So its set for the 15 of Sept. Its at the Rec center/leasing building at Arbor Glen Apartment in Twinsburg. The addess is ====
    2601 arbor glen drive.
    twinsburg ohio 44087
    I would say around 1 pm. ill be there about 11 am so if any one want to come early thats fine and ends when the last person leaves.. There is a full size kitchen and just incase anyone brings there kids, there is a indoor pool!!!!!
    If any one is bringing there friers, could they be a little early? And if any one brings beer, try to keep it in the great room please!
    So please post name and how many so i kinda have a ideal how many is coming and bring a side dish if you wish. Thanks ....
    Hey Dixie, please invite fairport rod and reel for me, there a bunch of cool guys.
    Heres some map quest photos how to get there!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. steelheadBob

and if any one has a corn hole game, please bring it!!!!!!!!:D

3. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Sounds great Bob, its on my calendar. :B

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

The time is getting closer. :B

Just a couple of weeks away now. ;)

5. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Looks like I'm going to miss this one sorry Bob. The plan is to be pre-fishing the Hawgfest. Hope all goes well. Maybe next time guys.
    Larry

6. BassMaster_Nick

BassMaster_Nick BassMaster_Nick

7. we might not be able to make it either. That's the busiest week end I think for us. we usually attend the trappers convention in WVA. However, when I (connie) leanred Bucky Covington was going to be in Ashland, KY preforming the WVA trip went out the window. LOL! So guess we have 3 events to choose from.

8. steelheadBob

ooooohhhhhhhh crap, i posted it on the reg lounge forum down below, but i forgot to take this sticky off, i went out to the garage the other day, and found that my freezer had not been working the for a couple of days, i lost about 10 bags of fish or so, deer meat and 3/4 of my brown and steelhead eggs!!! i i called the fry off and said sorry to who ever was going to come.. But u cant have a fry without any fish!:(

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Oh man! I'm sorry to hear that Bob!

What a loss!:( :(

10. steelheadBob

dont know which one im mad more about, the fish or the eggs!:confused:

11. Sorry to hear that Bob... Won't be long and you can go replenish the egg supply!

12. steelheadBob

okay, everybody that i gave eggs to last season,,,,, i need them back HaHaHa:D I was really wanting to throw this fry to. Put some faces to the names.