close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Date and place of fishfry

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steelheadBob, Jul 18, 2007.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

well the only date i could get it on a sat is Sept.15. All of oct was full. So its set for the 15 of Sept. Its at the Rec center/leasing building at Arbor Glen Apartment in Twinsburg. The addess is ====
    2601 arbor glen drive.
    twinsburg ohio 44087
    I would say around 1 pm. ill be there about 11 am so if any one want to come early thats fine and ends when the last person leaves.. There is a full size kitchen and just incase anyone brings there kids, there is a indoor pool!!!!!
    If any one is bringing there friers, could they be a little early? And if any one brings beer, try to keep it in the great room please!
    So please post name and how many so i kinda have a ideal how many is coming and bring a side dish if you wish. Thanks ....
    Hey Dixie, please invite fairport rod and reel for me, there a bunch of cool guys.
    Heres some map quest photos how to get there!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. steelheadBob

and if any one has a corn hole game, please bring it!!!!!!!!:D

3. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Sounds great Bob, its on my calendar. :B

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

The time is getting closer. :B

Just a couple of weeks away now. ;)

5. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Looks like I'm going to miss this one sorry Bob. The plan is to be pre-fishing the Hawgfest. Hope all goes well. Maybe next time guys.
    Larry

6. BassMaster_Nick

BassMaster_Nick BassMaster_Nick

7. we might not be able to make it either. That's the busiest week end I think for us. we usually attend the trappers convention in WVA. However, when I (connie) leanred Bucky Covington was going to be in Ashland, KY preforming the WVA trip went out the window. LOL! So guess we have 3 events to choose from.

8. steelheadBob

ooooohhhhhhhh crap, i posted it on the reg lounge forum down below, but i forgot to take this sticky off, i went out to the garage the other day, and found that my freezer had not been working the for a couple of days, i lost about 10 bags of fish or so, deer meat and 3/4 of my brown and steelhead eggs!!! i i called the fry off and said sorry to who ever was going to come.. But u cant have a fry without any fish!:(

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Oh man! I'm sorry to hear that Bob!

What a loss!:( :(

10. steelheadBob

dont know which one im mad more about, the fish or the eggs!:confused:

11. Sorry to hear that Bob... Won't be long and you can go replenish the egg supply!

12. steelheadBob

okay, everybody that i gave eggs to last season,,,,, i need them back HaHaHa:D I was really wanting to throw this fry to. Put some faces to the names.