close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Darby Today

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Me my dad and friend james went to the Darb. did not to well. i got 3 fish, dad none same with James. I got a 7inch Smallie, a rock bass, and a 1lb LM. tried a new area of the creek looked good just was not all that good, Today. sorry no pics, Lm was the only one worth it but did not bother, dad was to focused on catching a fish to take one LOL. it was james 2nd time bass fishing and first Wadeing trip, wish he would have got one. got a LM with us 3 years back, the last time he's been fishing.

2. maybe u didnt catch cuz u have no idea what u r doing or where to go fishing

3. i mean when ever u do post a pic with u and a fish it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo small y take a picture come on i though ur really good i mean u do post on every thing

4. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

What a waste, What are you trying to prove"goodatfishing"? What is the deal attacking Bubba? If it was an attempt at humor you missed, badly.

5. go be stuck at home stuckathome cool user name go catch nice fish then u can talk to me and bud out of this buddy

6. StuckAtHome

lol, ok, I'll "bud" out of this my grammar challenged friend, Alex, I'd like to buy some punctuation please, my sentences seem to run together.... I said my peace, no more from me:)

7. Capital outdoorsman

Capital outdoorsman day late, dollar short

Wow. Agressive.

New OGF rule: If you can't beat Forest Gump in a spelling bee you don't have much right to talk any smack about anything.

8. Goodatfishing, the vast majority of the threads you've started here have been asking people how to catch certain kinds of fish or how to fish certain waters. From what I've seen people have been happy to help you.

Given that, maybe a better response from you would have been to share some of your wisdom with Bubba? I suspect folks around here are less likely to help someone in the future when they needlessly attacks others...

9. Honestly, the number of people on here that can barely spell their own name and demonstrate the grammar habits of a 5 year old really amazes me.

Hey...at least he can count to 4!!

10. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

hey man, you don't really have that much of a reputation to be getting on people, and yea, Dr. Chip is right.

11. Bubba bass bigfoot

goodatfishing all i do is wade. i know what im doing i tried a new spot and it did not turn out. I know where im going and have my holes, but like to move around and try new spots, i know what im doing and where im going. the pics thing is childish. who cares take pics of what i catch.

i am a very good fishermen and know alot about fishing.

you are new to this site and dont have the reputation to start getting on people when you dont know them. people do not know you well enough on this site to start off the way you are. that may be the way you joke with people (i dont think it is).
    what im saying is you dont have the right to criticize others on here. Anyone.

12. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

this is great....a tard war on a fishing forum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Complete waste of server space.

14. Bubba bass bigfoot

i agree lol, just had to try to prove a point to the kid, hopefully he wont get on others.

15. Capital outdoorsman

Capital outdoorsman day late, dollar short

:D :D :D :D funny

16. im not trying to be an a## but all i am trying to say is that bubba needs to stop thinking he is all that and a bag of chips and u all saying stuff bout me cant say anything due to u guys prolly didnt even finish high school

17. StuckAtHome

Darn, he figured us out! OOOPPSS! my bad, I was done with this thread...

18. Too funny!! Its easy to tell school is out for the summer, the kids are already getting bored.

Jake

19. Bubba bass bigfoot

i guess i will say one more thing, i am in high school, just got out of my freshmen year. same with micro he's going to be a freshmen, i have been fishing sence i was 3. i dont think im all that, ask anyone on this site, i never talk myself up or talk others down, i ask questions and help others.

20. ROFL....it just keeps getting better. WTF does that say?

Ok, so I take it back. It's not a wasted thread as long as he continues to exploit his inability to master the english language. :S

Comedy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.