Darby help

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by collegekid, Dec 3, 2008.

1. I am working on a Christmas present for a family member. Wanting to make a darby fishing kit(tubes,rebel craws, etc.) I really want to find a good map of darby that i could have laminated. Anyone know where i should look. I tried dnr with little luck. Also any other darby must haves would be helpful. Thanks.

2. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

3. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

I would definitely go the Google Earth route as long as you have access to a good printer.

Definitely need a buzz bait or two--chartreuse and/or white--3/8 oz. The last time I was there this summer I was having a blast with a skitter pop--about a 4 inch one. Got to have some #3 Mepps Aglias.

4. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

One would be remiss to not have a 3/8oz white spinnerbait in their Darby kit. There... the cat is out of the bag now.

5. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

:mad:

[​IMG]

6. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

Yeah, I refrained from that one....although that cat was going to get out sooner or later. He didn't say what blades though...

7. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

Double willows... I'm in the giving mood.

8. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

Yeah, but he did not say if they should be smooth or diamond...

9. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

10. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

11. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

Damn, that's one very expensive spinner!

I'll stick to my strike king mini-kings, thank you :) Even if they are just about impossible to find in stores anymore, I already have 3 or 4 of every color produced, so... I don't care.

With one exception, anyway. Anyone who can find black/blue mini kings, I'll pay you a finder's fee :p Except on bass-pro, cabelas, etc; i know they're there lol