close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Darby 5/24

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BassBlaster, May 24, 2007.

1. Took the wife out wading in the creek for a few hours this evening. I forgot how much fun it is to wade and fish. I wish I knew a few spots on that creek but I guess learning is all part of it. The bite was slow but we were in a pretty pressured area. We went to 665 and waded North. Caught several dink smallies and a small rock bass. I did manage one halfway decent smallie. The wife never caught anything but she said she enjoyed being out wading in the creek. Here is a pic of the better smallie. He was fun to catch, we were using ultra light gear!!

[​IMG]

2. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

Pretty looking fish. Congrats. I'm taking the wife fishing on Sat. to a farm pond. She should have a blast.

3. I was hoping to get my wife on some fish and get her hooked but it didn't happen. I think I'll just have to take her out to my Crappie hole and let her slay the slabs!!!

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Nice fish. Must have been fun on ultra light.

5. Congratulations on the smallie, dont totally give up on the area that I mentioned to ya.

6. Not gonna give up, I got that place in the back of my mind. Thinking about putting in my little Pelican boat upstream and floatin down to the area you mentioned.

7. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

hey blaster...i wouldnt mind doing that with ya sometime.
    we could run a shuttle and fish a good mount of water and scout around.

8. We sure could!! I just bought my wife a fishin licence the other night and got her out yesterday just because I don't have to many buddies that fish and I don't like to fish by myself. (okay, I told her it would be a cool way to spend more time together, ssshhhh) I'll shoot you a pm sometime and we'll do it. I'm fishing in my little secret crappie hole with the wife this weekend but we can definately do it in the next couple weeks.

9. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

WORD!
    a few weeks is perfect for me....and i will be ready to come out of my box:p
    hope you jam some slabs with the better half.

Mitch