Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Catch bait???
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the day off tomorrow and was hoping to go fishing on the Ohio, provided that its fishable.I'm new to the area, and I don't know where a single dam is. If you guys could point me in the right direction I would be very thankfull. It's kind of weird being the new guy in the area, and I just don't know anything about anything down here ;)

I'de be coming from Newtown Ohio. 275 is close to here, so if you could start me off from there, thanks!

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Just saw this Fishman- Just take 275 south to East 52. Follow it to the Meldahl dam. Very nice area and good fishin. CATKING ( It's maybe 30 -35 miles east on 52, by the town of Chilo)

·
Catch bait???
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went down and checked out the Little Miami today but its to high to fish. Maybe next week.

·
Banned
127 Posts
Even though it is up, I have been doing very well for big channels on the GMR from the bank. Send me a pm if you might want to fish it in the next few days.

·
Catch bait???
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll make sure to check out some of those as soon as I get the chance, for the time being I'm waiting for this weather to pass :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts