close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dams near Cinci

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by Fishman, May 26, 2004.

1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I have the day off tomorrow and was hoping to go fishing on the Ohio, provided that its fishable.I'm new to the area, and I don't know where a single dam is. If you guys could point me in the right direction I would be very thankfull. It's kind of weird being the new guy in the area, and I just don't know anything about anything down here ;)

I'de be coming from Newtown Ohio. 275 is close to here, so if you could start me off from there, thanks!

2. catking

catking Banned

Just saw this Fishman- Just take 275 south to East 52. Follow it to the Meldahl dam. Very nice area and good fishin. CATKING ( It's maybe 30 -35 miles east on 52, by the town of Chilo)

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Thanks King, sounds like all the rivers down here are flooded :(

4. catking

catking Banned

Remember Fishman- you can fish either bank with an Ohio licence ;) CATKING

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I went down and checked out the Little Miami today but its to high to fish. Maybe next week.

6. Even though it is up, I have been doing very well for big channels on the GMR from the bank. Send me a pm if you might want to fish it in the next few days.

7. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Hey, almost forgot, there's several dams along the GMR, 2 in Hamilton, then up above...West Carollton, and Dayton. I know we hit five of them in one day, all below Dayton, which would've been the 6th I think

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I'll make sure to check out some of those as soon as I get the chance, for the time being I'm waiting for this weather to pass :(

9. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Today, Sunday........ :mad:
    45.23 feet

10. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Looks like we're getting Springs showers right now, pouring rain here at my place.