close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dale Jr and Hendrick motorsports= hilarious

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by pendog66, Jun 14, 2007.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

Not being a big fan of racing i naturally pick at my cousin who is a huge dale jr fan. And hearing the news of dale jrs move before he even knew i had to rip on my cousin. He hates jeff gordon more then anyone i know. and now they are teammates, bottom line, this news made my whole year lol

2. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

Now my 3 favorite drivers are on the same team. I get a lot of crap for liking Gordon but I don't care. :D

3. I Was Wondering What All Of The Dale Jr Fans On Here Think About This Move To Hendrick.

4. My boss hates Gordon with a passion and loves Jr. Its funny to see them team up!

5. davycrockett

davycrockett Fins Feathers Fur

I've never cared for Jr.,Johnson or Gordon. Jr. is looking at it from a financial and success standpoint. No one can blame him for that. The real loser will be Teresa because she wouldn't give Jr. more than 1/2 interest in DEI. Jr. would have had control and ran things a different way. If anyone gets burnt I hope it is her. Jr. fans need to quit bitching because Jr. will win a championship sooner with Hendricks than if he stayed at DEI. Oh, by the way, I think they should rename the series to the Hendrick CUp because nobody is going to touch them!;)

6. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

the hendrick cup..... thats hilarious