close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dale Hollow

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by elky, Mar 18, 2008.

1. elky

elky

Heading to Dale Hollow this weekend for first time. Does anyone have any advice on fishing this lake. We will ne on the north side near Sunset Marine. Taking Grandpa so he can relive those old memories and want to see him catch some fish. Any help would be great.

Thanks

2. there is a weekly web show called www.wildsideweekly.com they have fishing reports for dale hollow good luck to you i am heading to reelfoot this weekend as well

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Checkout smalljaw.com. Best DH site on the net, and they'll give you an idea of what's happnin recently. My guess is, jigs n jerkbaits.

4. I got a buddy who fishes DH and cumberland alot and swears by the float and fly.

5. THE CASTING KID

THE CASTING KID "KATIE" (JUNIOR MEMBER)

elky check your p ms for Dale hollow help around Sunset Marina. My family has fished that part of the hollow for 30 years.Hope this helps. Love the hollow. The Casting Kid

6. Have to agree with the float-n-fly. My other choice would be a shaky head worm. Just got back from Watts Bar and thats what was working with the water still being in the 50 degree range. Key on secondary points of the main lake as they have not moved up to spawn yet. Good Luck!