Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$300

Up for sale is a Steez Flex-x-lite rod that has only been used twice. I purchased it for my father, but he said it was too light for him. It is a very good rod in mint condition. I also called Daiwa and it has a lifetime gaurentee. If it ever breaks you can send it back for a free replacement. A further description is below, it is model STZ651MLRBA-FL. The rod retails for $450 new. Price is firm, Cash only. Email me with questions

Daiwa’s exclusive SVF Fle-X-Lite Graphite offers fiberglass-like flexibility plus the amazing lightweight strength of SVF Graphite technology – ultimate properties for high-torque cranking and jerkbait fishing applications. Uncompromised technology – an extension of your senses – Steez Fle-X-Lite.

Air-Beam™ Reel Seat
Removes excess material and weight from the core of the reel seat, leaving only that required for strength.

Machined Aluminum Fore-Nut
Eliminates seldom-used traditional foregrip to reduce weight and lock reel securely.

Steez™ Fle-X-Lite Bass Rods Features:
Exclusive SVF Fle-X-Lite Graphite blank construction
Air-Beam™ reel seat
Machined aluminum fore-screw nut
Fuji® Titanium-framed SiC guides, cut-proof and corrosion free
Air-Foam™ grips are noticeably lighter than cork or ordinary EVA foam yet offer a firm, non-slip grip
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Laser-engraved butt cap

1 - 2 of 2 Posts