Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 3 Daiwa Laguna reels, still brand new in box/plastic with exra spools, for trade. Specs:

Daiwa's new HardBodyx™ design, Laguna is a compact, narrow-profile spinning reel with a rigid, aluminum alloy body. Precision internal parts are held in perfect alignment, without flex or strain under heavy loads, resulting in better winding power, less wear and an unmistakable, solid feel of precision.

7 BB + 1 Roller Bearing
Compact, narrow-profile aluminum alloy body
BailSafe™ system locks bail open on outcast
Infinite Anti-Reverse
Reverse-taper, aluminum ABS spool for better casting and fewer line tangles
Twist Buster™ line twist reduction
Tangle Guard™ snag free bail arm design
Gyro™ balanced
Advanced Locomotive Levelwind
Free aluminum spare spool

I have a 3500 and 2 4000's.

These reels go for $70 at both BPS and Cabelas. Drop me a line if you are interested in a trade. I am really looking to get nice spinning rods, and may possibly look at an U/L or L reel. Open to any offers.
Thanks.
Rob

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am looking to get $45. They are brand new, still wrapped in plastic in the box.
If interested, I can meet you somewhere in the middle instead of us paying any shipping charges. Heck, maybe we could even throw in for a couple hours somewhere.
Rob

·
Captain
1 Posts
What are you looking for in spinning rods? I have some Luhr-Jensen Signature Series at the warehouse. Actually, retailers have inventory down to about 9800 rods & combos with more arriving every week. Check the new Eagle Claw catalog and you may find some surprises. E C has some great combos with IM6, IM7, or IM8 rods with a $20 rebate. Reels on these combos have up to 9 ball bearings. Drop me a note at [email protected] and prices can be supplied. Shipped or picked up at our warehouse-- possible delivery depending on location.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts