close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Daiwa Reels For Sale/Trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Pharley, Apr 10, 2004.

1. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

0   0   0

Have 3 Daiwa Laguna reels, still brand new in box/plastic with exra spools, for trade. Specs:

Daiwa's new HardBodyx™ design, Laguna is a compact, narrow-profile spinning reel with a rigid, aluminum alloy body. Precision internal parts are held in perfect alignment, without flex or strain under heavy loads, resulting in better winding power, less wear and an unmistakable, solid feel of precision.

7 BB + 1 Roller Bearing
    Compact, narrow-profile aluminum alloy body
    BailSafe™ system locks bail open on outcast
    Infinite Anti-Reverse
    Reverse-taper, aluminum ABS spool for better casting and fewer line tangles
    Twist Buster™ line twist reduction
    Tangle Guard™ snag free bail arm design
    Gyro™ balanced
    Advanced Locomotive Levelwind
    Free aluminum spare spool

I have a 3500 and 2 4000's.

These reels go for $70 at both BPS and Cabelas. Drop me a line if you are interested in a trade. I am really looking to get nice spinning rods, and may possibly look at an U/L or L reel. Open to any offers.
    Thanks.
    Rob

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

How much would ya take for them as far as cash ?? :)

3. TIGHTLINER

TIGHTLINER

0   0   0

How much $$$ would you want for one of the 4000s?!?!?

4. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

0   0   0

Am looking to get $45. They are brand new, still wrapped in plastic in the box.
    If interested, I can meet you somewhere in the middle instead of us paying any shipping charges. Heck, maybe we could even throw in for a couple hours somewhere.
    Rob

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

I may just be interested ! :) I dont live that far from ya either . :)

6. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

0   0   0

I will hold one back for you in case you decide on it- you prefer 3500 or 4000?

7. TIGHTLINER

TIGHTLINER

0   0   0

Hold one for me! I want the 4000!

8. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

0   0   0

One 4000 is sold to Tightliner, have a 3500 and a 4000 left. Thanks Justin, you have a PM.

9. CaptnJack

CaptnJack Captain

0   0   0

What are you looking for in spinning rods? I have some Luhr-Jensen Signature Series at the warehouse. Actually, retailers have inventory down to about 9800 rods & combos with more arriving every week. Check the new Eagle Claw catalog and you may find some surprises. E C has some great combos with IM6, IM7, or IM8 rods with a $20 rebate. Reels on these combos have up to 9 ball bearings. Drop me a note at jaa678@hotmail.com and prices can be supplied. Shipped or picked up at our warehouse-- possible delivery depending on location.