close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Da King's fishless curse..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, May 10, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

here i am pondering about our infamous fishless curse started out by our own, Da King...can this curse be passed on thru genes or family tree?? because it seems like everytime i go fishing with CWcarper, we never gets anything..now if i was with anybodyelse, we would definitely be hauling..
    just how in the heck can that happen..its boggles my mind.. :p :D
    CW..next time we fish together, make sure ya sprayed on those de-skunk scents sprays..it may help us...it certainly can't freakin hurt.. :p :D
    i managed to catch 1 about 30mins after CW left..go figured.. :rolleyes:

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I caught it two years ago, and it is still with me..LOL

3. It's hard to shake. The only cure is to DO MORE FISHIN!!

Sliprig

4. the king can catch fish....seen it with my own eyes

5. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

I went through it myself more than once. The only known cure is more fishing time. Eventually you will pull yourself outta the slump, or just leave da king at home. :D ;)

6. catking

catking Banned

We have finally concluded that after DA KING !!! spoke to H2oMellon over the phone a couple years ago, It was HE that has the dreaded curse. Ask him, he will concede. I was just the main carrier, since I do seem to get around fishin with you all ;) In your case crappielooker, you just cannot fish :p Thanks bigjohn.checks in the mail :cool: DA KING !!!

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I have no idea what a fishless curse is? I catch my share everytime I go out.

What are you guys talking about?

HA! Jack wont even allow me anywhere close to Chiliothe anymore. They have a Bryan Mellon roadblock on I35.

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I have the state troopers looking out for Bryan at the ross county line.LOL