Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here i am pondering about our infamous fishless curse started out by our own, Da King...can this curse be passed on thru genes or family tree?? because it seems like everytime i go fishing with CWcarper, we never gets anything..now if i was with anybodyelse, we would definitely be hauling..
just how in the heck can that happen..its boggles my mind.. :p :D
CW..next time we fish together, make sure ya sprayed on those de-skunk scents sprays..it may help us...it certainly can't freakin hurt.. :p :D
i managed to catch 1 about 30mins after CW left..go figured.. :rolleyes:

·
Fish On!!!
701 Posts
I went through it myself more than once. The only known cure is more fishing time. Eventually you will pull yourself outta the slump, or just leave da king at home. :D ;)

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
We have finally concluded that after DA KING !!! spoke to H2oMellon over the phone a couple years ago, It was HE that has the dreaded curse. Ask him, he will concede. I was just the main carrier, since I do seem to get around fishin with you all ;) In your case crappielooker, you just cannot fish :p Thanks bigjohn.checks in the mail :cool: DA KING !!!

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
I have no idea what a fishless curse is? I catch my share everytime I go out.

What are you guys talking about?

HA! Jack wont even allow me anywhere close to Chiliothe anymore. They have a Bryan Mellon roadblock on I35.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts