close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cuyahoga River

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ryosapien, Sep 18, 2008.

1. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

If that slip and slide - the Rocky river has it's own long running forum i can not see why the hoga does not. Just kidding guys i love the rock too.
    It is just that the hoga is "my river" you know that one when you say i am going down to the river everyone just knows which one you mean because that is just where you fish. For me it's the hoga. Today i hooked into another pike and failed AGAIN to land the bugger. crappppppppppp. i was livid. the strike was just so subtle i thought it was a snag, that is until i saw a two foot flash of silver and was like CRRRRRAAAAPPPP. by that time he spit the rat-l-trap and i was left empty handed. For the rest of the day every snag i had i laid into hard as hell LOL i lost a good 15 bucks of lures oh well. When i finally do land that pike i bet i will have cost me a hundred bucks.....

2. BigMha

BigMha QQn 4 that "ONE" big fish

how far yp trhe cuyahoga....i fish the harvard area

3. Yanky

Yanky shakesbeard

there is a thread for the hoga:
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/community/showthread.php?t=100540

it started as a smallie talk thread but evolved to anything hoga related really. i vote we keep that one going instead of starting a new one, since the existing thread already has a wealth of great knowledge in it that i would hate to see get buried.

4. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

noted, right on yanky we will stick to the hoga smallie forum.I guess i was just thinking this forum on "fishing reports" has gotten so estranged it has all kinds of weird stuff in here. It really should just be by body of water.