Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Cuyahoga today and I caught 2 pike on a spinner bait and my brother caught a smaller one. Only got a pic of my bigger one because the other slipped out of my hands. This one gave me a mud bath lol. I dont know exactly how big it is. I'm 5'8 if you wanna take a guess. Im guessing 25-28in...but I'm not the greatest guesser lol. Special thanks to Whoknows for helping me out with tips! Couldnt have done it with out him!

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i was thinking 30 but i though i didnt wanna overshoot lol thanks!

·
Mr. Pike
140 Posts
You're welcome man what color spinner did you grab him on? I'm heading out there tomorrow most likely hopefully I get lucky with getting some Pike. PM me what spot you grab these ones at!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're welcome man what color spinner did you grab him on? I'm heading out there tomorrow most likely hopefully I get lucky with getting some Pike. PM me what spot you grab these ones at!
Got him on a white spinnerbait. Good Luck!

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Nice snake. Those things can be messy. Nothing like a little pike slime to make you smell good..

Snakecharmer

·
Registered
567 Posts
Wow nice pike. Ive caught them over that way before, pretty fun. Looks like the fish may have shot some mud on ya..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Went to the Cuyahoga today and I caught 2 pike on a spinner bait and my brother caught a smaller one. Only got a pic of my bigger one because the other slipped out of my hands. This one gave me a mud bath lol. I dont know exactly how big it is. I'm 5'8 if you wanna take a guess. Im guessing 25-28in...but I'm not the greatest guesser lol. Special thanks to Whoknows for helping me out with tips! Couldnt have done it with out him!
You're in my spot!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
11 Posts
Where i live there are little parts of the cuyahoga that ive been catching nice pike but that one sure is great! In the beginning of the season i lost a pike that was at least 32 inches under the rockwell causway. And who wants to know where i catch all my fish that are in my pictures?! (yep im willing to give away my spots if ur willing to fish em !) :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys, my 12 yr old son is really geting into fishing! He wants to catch a "big fish" lol.... we live in Kent, can you give me a HINT on your spot in Kent to catch a Pike like this....?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Try the Hoga in Kent from the areas around Fred Fuller Park towards Waterworks. Cranks, spinners and topwaters are all productive...from what I have read.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts