close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cuyahoga Flow

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by archman, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Is the Cuyahoga fishable now down around the Kent/Stow area? I usually look online at the flow data around Independence, but I found two other links with flow data. One was Hiram Rapids, which was way down, and the other was in Old Portage, which was around 400. Independence was around 500. Which one should I be looking at?

2. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i will take a look on my way home from work today it looks to be fishable if you drop a pm to ksuflash he has been fishing it i will get back to you...........jim

3. Thanks Jim, I was thinking about doing that.

4. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

no problem man i will post any info i get when i get home.............jim

5. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Check your PM's archman.

flash----------------------------out

6. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

looks fishable to me saw a guy in a yack down in cuyahoga falls also from the kent dam to the first bridge north of the dam they are under construction bipassing the dam and have built a road down by the river and that area is closed..........jim

7. Thanks to the flashman for showing me the river feeshin thing. It was alot of fun except for the first step!!!! OOOPPPSSS

8. Jim and Ben, thanks for the help. I'll let you guys know how I do tomorrow.

9. I ended up going down to the Hoga tonight. We caught 11 smallies between the two of us, no pike. The holes we normally fish in were flowing a little faster than what we like, though.

10. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

i ended up with a few as well.

flash------------------------------out