close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cuyahoga 09/02

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by archman, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Tried a few spots down around Fred Fuller Park, and caught a small pike on my 2nd cast. I was using a #2 Super Vibrax Spinner. Had one more on about 10 minutes after that, then I lost that lure and didn't get a hit the rest of the night. Sorry, this picture isn't the best. I need to start carrying my digital camera instead of using the one on my cell phone.

[​IMG]

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

i love pike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flash---------------------------out

3. Flash, I'm getting better :) Got two more on Friday.

4. bgpark1

bgpark1 Catching and Releasing

Looks like a lot of rain out there for the next few days... river won't be fishable for weeks.... :mad: oh well... nice to hear your getting better archman!!! that one sure looks small... lol. it's a great fish for size but those river rockies & smallies are the best fight for the size... lol

5. Brian, I was going to see if you wanted to hit the river this week, but it looks like the rain will push things back again. I got the two on Friday where you showed me. That one hole where you got yours has produced a pike strike every time I've been there.

6. bgpark1

bgpark1 Catching and Releasing

hey man, we may be off the river for weeks... lol.... just keep that little honey hole a secret.... ok..... lol.... don't want the real fisherman out there desensitising the fish to the point they won't bite.... LOL... i am still going to take you up on a steelie trip.... i have the inside scoop on a steelie honey hole about 20 mile up stream from the lake... lots of fish last year.

7. I was thinking the same thing. By the time the river comes down, it will be steelie time up here. We'll definitely have to get together when they come in.