close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Custom Rod Builders?

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by SPEAKSUP, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Howdy new to the forum you can call me Chunk?

For the upcoming season I was wondering anyone in Ohio build custom Rods or modify old ones?

I like fishing with Baitcasters but I hate the trigger cal me crazy I usually file them down But I figured why not get some custom ones made. Maybe with some Spinng Rod seats?

I would like a Powerhump without a trigger.

Thanks if anyone knows please tell. Hope to see you all around sometime. I Fish with Dan Wood (Woody86) and Fishy Mitchy (NewbreedFishing) Thanks guys and gals.

2. One of my sponsors, R&B Custom Rods might be able to help. If you'd like his number just send me a PM.

3. Thanks Man [​IMG] Any Other Takers?

4. Rick from R&B is a good guy, I have one of his rods and use it all the time. I don't think I really know anyone other than him who does custom rods around here.

5. Thanks man We got to go do some fishing You going to Bass Pro with me and Dan next weekend?

6. bgrapala

bgrapala Micropterus dolomieu

Brian Morrow also builds custom rods. If you do a search on here type in custom rods, look for a post titled Musky rod (pic heavy). Thats an example of something he's done. If you want his email/# pm me.

7. thanks man I tried to search custom rods and nothing came up I searched through about 5 pages with nothing. Thanks man.

8. -mike-

-mike- We got time for this?

I make rods. How much do you care to invest?

9. OGF member "Sumpin Wong" is a custom rod builder here in N.E. OH. He has made some nice rods for other members and they've been very happy with his work. There is some of his custom work posted on the Musky forum under the heading "custom Rod Heavy". Good luck, Gabe

10. I should have read all the posts before I posted. :p Looks like his name is Brian Morrow and someone else has already Identified the rod post in the muskie section.

11. Thanks Guys yeah looking for some builders to build some customs for me and modify my older rods if possible.