close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Custom Lures

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Anth, Nov 6, 2004.

1. I am looking fo small business websites that make plastic's, spoons, buzzbaits, spinner bait's or any of the other stuff you or they make.

2. Your Best Bet Would Be P.m. Corey..hes An Expert On That Subject...

3. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Anth, I make spinnerbaits, buzz baits, and jigs. I do not have them on my site though. Send me an email and I'll send you a few pictures.
    countrykat@woh.rr.com

I am working all day today so I will send them to you later this evening.
    Jim Reed

4. I also make spinnerbaits and buzzbaits but I have no website. Check http://www.legendarylures.com/. Larry makes beautiful handmade wooden lures and has a great website. He also posts on this site as legendarylures.

5. I Forgot Leebau Makes Some Killer Spinner Baits....

6. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Do you make those lures?? Thats awesome. We need to have a lure building get together some weekend this winter. Sometime after Christmas.
    Jim

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I make sinkers and regular round head jigs. Pm me if you want to know anything!

8. Here is the website for custom baits. You will find all of the links that you could ever want, regarding handmade tackle from all across the country.

www.Tackleunderground.com

9. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i make Worm Harnesses for drift fishing or casting for walleye been working on getting together a sight and some stock together to start selling them...........need something to do this winter............jim :D