Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
capt.scott
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody needing starters rebuilt or new I would highly recommend Custom Electric on Old Brecksville in Independence Ohio. 216-524-9576. Second time I dealt with them and both times it has been a positive experience. Tested and diagnosed starter off my zero turn while I waited. Gave me options on rebuilding or going new. I decided to go new and saved more than half of what the local tractor dealer wanted charge me. The first time I used them it was with my boat starter. Same deal resomable priced I think they got it in the next day the week of Christmas.

·
Bud n Burgers
2,542 Posts
I second that, those guys are outstanding. I don't know how they ever find anything in their warehouse, but they do great work at the fairest price you will find.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Ive delt with those folks for years great work and fair priced I needed a starter it was on on back order the guy took the starter to his bench and repaired it while I waited :cool::cool: I saved almost half price on a alternator and a new battery for my pick up truck

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
The owner Dan has been a good friend of mine for 25+ years, he runs a great business and treats people right!! He’s a fisherman like the rest of us but he chases the brown and green fish, don’t hold it against him :D:D:D:D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts