Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a custom 4 piece 6wt fly rod for sale guys.

The blank is manufactured by a company called Dan Craft fly rods. It has the action of a sage z-axis fly rod. It has a fighting butt and a wooden insert for the reel seat. I used Pac Bay guides and stripper for the guides and guldebrod cream colored thread. The cork is AAA grade from REC components and the grip is a full wells grip. This is a really nice rod and I am looking to move this, seeing as I need to pay for some books for school. I am looking for $100 or $110 shipped. It comes with a Sage condura rod tube. Also, for $15 more dollars I would include an Orvis mini sink tip fly line for it. Rod and line have never been used. This would be an AWESOME rod for a beginner, honestly if I didnt absolutely need the money I wouldnt be selling the rod, but education pays and I cant afford to have things sitting around I am not using. If you have any questions please PM me. I am located in Twinsburg. If you want to see the rod feel free to PM me and I will send them to you or we can meet up. Thanks for looking!

Edit- This rod will absolutely handle steelhead, carp, bass, pike and any other fish Ohio or Pennsylvania has to offer. Again thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.