close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Curser gone when...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by atrkyhntr, Feb 9, 2005.

1. when the following banner appears my curser goes wacky!!

Attached Files:

2. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

I just noticed the same thing. My cursor was fluttering on and off irregularly. :mad: My computer paused and was unresponsive for a moment, as well.

Funny how it was right before I read this post!??? :confused:

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

We'll kill it. Thanks for the heads up!

4. AndroDoug

And speaking of ads, what is up with the "Kiss Brad Pitt And Win A Free IPod" advertisement?? :confused:

I will give you 10-1 odds he is NOT endorsing the use of his name and image in this ad!! :p :p

What is going on? :confused: :D

5. ShakeDown

You didn't kiss him did you? :D

6. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

I like the " Pop Santa's zit" banner and "kill the Arab" one is cool too!, but I never did get the Ipod :(

7. ShakeDown

Well, hopefully we can land some "legit" advertisers to cover the income from those ads so we can yank them all. It's starting to happen, so please be patient with us. Until then, as long as we have monthly operating expenses, we don't have much of a choice :(

8. AndroDoug

Shakedown, No I didn't kiss him! I couldn't! He was too fast and jumping up and down! My lips were too slow due to the cursor slowdown! :rolleyes: :D

9. Money is money Brandon where ever it comes from every little bit helps...

10. fine with me dosnt bother me any to close or look over a few adds to come here :)