close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cumberland River trip 11-13-04

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by Doctor, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

That looks like an awesome trip in my book! Though, I am not the pro like you guys! I would have loved that trip! :)

3. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Tim, you are making me sick man. You can't show me pictures like that when I just started a new job and don't have time to make the trip down there!!! :)

4. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Oh, and by the way, went to go fish out of Tanner's this past weekend I blew my first trailer tire on the way there.........that sucked!! Scared the heck outta me when it blew. :)

5. catking

catking Banned

Nice pics Doc !!! By the way, I believe that cat in question is a white cat. They are on the blueish side on top and silvery on the bottom, with the lower jaw set far bac from the top jaw. Looks like an EXCELLENT trip....... Thanks for sharing..... CATKING :)

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

those fish are beautiful, esp. the 40

7. Nice fish guys!!!Too bad I missed the trip :(

8. Good account from your trip. I enjoyed reading it....that 26# sure was long, that 40# was a beast, its crazy the variations in those fishm, that Flathead Channel Catfish sure looked cool as well.......TightLines!

9. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Looks like a great trip. Thanks a lot for posting the narrative, it was a nice break from studying!

10. catfishkiller29

catfishkiller29 Northern Kentucky

Hey Doc I found the site Thanks