Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Cowboy Charters
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put in at around 5:00 was back at the ramp at 6:30 with a 2 man limit and we threw back a few fish. All in all, we caught 12 fish and missed 4 at the boat. It was a great night fishing. Fish came on a purple/white hair jig and a pink/chartruese hair jig. It was a weird bite.....the pink/chartrues was catching them without minnows, if I put a minnow on it, couldn't get a bite..on the other hand the purple/while one needed a minnow, without one I couldn't get a bite. It was weird.
I will try to post picture if I can...right now it is saying it is do big. Have to figure out how to make it smaller.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good job Greg

darn spring soccer for my daughter. what a drag that they schedule soccer when the fish are biting:mad:

oh well, should be a great weekend out there

dave/tenrds

·
Registered
89 Posts
Can't wait to meet you and fish with you. have a safe trip and enjoy the wedding!

i was right there with u in a blue lund we to did well came in about 40 minutes after u .

purple hair jigs with a dead minow (left overs from yesterday)

·
Cowboy Charters
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was right there with u in a blue lund we to did well came in about 40 minutes after u .

purple hair jigs with a dead minow (left overs from yesterday)
I seen how out there. I seen you guys were doing pretty good. We were the only boats out there. It was nice. Are you going out tonight?

Nice boat by the way. I love the LUND!

·
761 Posts
Great job - a couple of those are pretty nice size!

Where is Cullin park? I'm guessing somewhere near Port Clinton?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I seen how out there. I seen you guys were doing pretty good. We were the only boats out there. It was nice. Are you going out tonight?

Nice boat by the way. I love the LUND!

ya was out yesterday left to go out around 1 pm back by 6 pm ...3 guys all of our fish were males and not small they were ok purple hair jigs with a minnow.

next time you see us out there come say hi!!
we are out all the time and i mean all the time.....going again probley around
2;30 or so we will leave... if you see us im the big guy....

oh and try the next hump out by spudnick you will under stand when you get out there.....

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Were you the ones who caught those couple of waves left by the freighter?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Just wondering because we saw another boat get pounded by the wake of a freighter that passed by, at least three 7 footers hit them luckily bow first.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just wondering because we saw another boat get pounded by the wake of a freighter that passed by, at least three 7 footers hit them luckily bow first.

ya ya i rember we were still drifting right ya that lund is great i did not see the size i do rember thinking that was a big wave and i went right back to fishing.. it was ruff eny way out there that day it was roling 4 footes on the way in

·
Cowboy Charters
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
next time you see us out there come say hi!!
oh and try the next hump out by spudnick you will under stand when you get out there.....

I will say hi next time. I know exactly what you are talking about by spudnick. That can be awesome......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts