close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cripple creeks big bass blow out at the sportsmans 10hp open may 1st at piedmont!!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by mikeshookset, Apr 26, 2005.

1. cripplecreek bait and tackle is donating $100 to the big bass at the open!! this big bass will be a big payday!! $6 perboat from the entry money goes to big bass plus the $100.. so for example if theres 50 boats there the normal big bass will be $300 then add the $100 that would be $400 for big bass. thankx again very much to jim & darlene owners of cripplecreek bait & tackle !!

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

WOW that is one hell of a deal there! Jim is one hell of a good guy! Whoever catches the biggun will really be happy! Be kind of funny if the big bass was only a 2 lber! :D

3. yep ya never now lol anything can happen on any givin day i have seen 2lbers take big bass pots before.

4. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Maybe we should prorate the payout by the ounce, lol. I'm excited to see what happens at Piedmont on May 1st. The turnout this season for the Sportsman's 10HP events has been amazing. Darlene and I are more than happy to be involved. Keep up the good work. You guys ROCK!!!

5. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Jim and Darlene= good people!

6. yes they are exelent people thats why all the people in this circuit makes sure we do buissness at cripple creek bait and tackle. i drive 80 miles do get tackle there because they are very knowlegablle and nice to talk with. we are very lucky to have friends and sponcers like them they add a reall touch of class to what we are trying to do.