close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cripple Creek Tourney!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by rockbass, Jul 19, 2004.

1. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Cripple Creek cat tourney this coming weekend! Who all will be there?? I will be for sure...... hope to see everyone there! :)

2. catking

catking Banned

I was hoping to make this one. But since my truck got hit by am 18 wheeler, it's doubtful. Probably be in the shop. Good luck to you rockbass !! CATKING

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

At least others now have a chance to win this tourny now that Da King wont be there :eek: :p

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hell I don't have a chance anywho, but I still go!

That really bites catking. I did not know about your truck. :( Hope nobody was hurt! Maybe you will be able to make the next one!

5. Catking, i hope no one was in the truck when the 18wheeler hit your truck...if so, i hope everyone's o.k.

6. bassman23

bassman23 Da Fishpimp

I will be there as usual. With Jim's new rules in place, I will be accusing everyone with a higher weight than me of cheating. :) Still don't know who you are rockbass, introduce yourself when I am weighing in my 40lbs. of channels. :)

bassman23

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Bassman, If I said that about weighing in my 40 pounds of channels, I would not even be able to catch a dink. Maybe I will introduce myself. Wait, I don't know who you are. What you look like and all :confused:

Wait a second, I will just look for the guy weighing in 40 pounds of channel cats and saying everyone cheated. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

8. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I wanted to bump this back up! Surely there will be more members there. If not, what is this world coming to?? :eek: :D