Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 of us fished the crib yesterday due north in 50' tooks us 4 hours to limit
2.5 and most come off of green puke outside rods 120 back

Just bought my first erie boat ( just what I needed to go along with the other 2 ) from a friend of Hetfieldinn Scott. He went out with us to show me the ropes of trolling. Not as easy as I thought kept getting into turns. Guess I got alot to get use to. Big difference than a Bass boat. Good excuse to keep practicing
My son Mason got his first Erie eye great time great company great fishery
geowol
George

Attachments

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,082 Posts
lol..some people do think all there is to trolling is just put in your lines and go. to be sucessful there's ALOT more to it than that. you've done it now... you'll be trolling all the time. while at work, in a daydream. at night, in your dreams.. it's an obsession..oh did i mention the spoons, cranks, harnesses...i have so many now that last week i picked up 4 new spoons and when i got home, i found out that i already had them in the box:mad: good job on the eyes..

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks EZBITE
You guys trolled me right into this one so many spoons so many colors I'm confused wait I just bought that color too:)
Might try to hit again on saturday
geowol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.