close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

crew? storage?

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by deputyb, Apr 4, 2005.

1. I hope to make several trips between Kokomo IN and Lake Erie (btwn Wild Wings Marina and Vermillion) in the coming months. Anyone between those two points want to tag along? I need help loading/unloading 22' Cruisers set up to troll or drift. Let me know. ALSO, can anyone recommend a Marina or storage area (secure) in the North Coast Area where I can safely leave the boat or 29' Camper? thanks for the help. Deputyb

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Deputyb,
    Wildwings has dry dock storage for boats not sure about the camper though. There's a couple of other places just west of Wildwings that have camp sites as well as dry dock storage.
    Fenwick marina and Turtle Creek marina both offer these services. If you do a search here using those names you should find the phone numbers for them since someone just posted the info about a month ago.

3. Thanks Hook & Book. deputyb

4. I'm not from that area, but would be more than happy to drive up and help with anything.

5. oxmos always looking for someone to split costs to erie.

6. Lemme know when you're going and I'll see if I can make it.