Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The hull is a 2000 model year, 4.3 alpha 1 main motor. The transom has a special spot for a kicker, it has a panther remote steer hooked up. It is sold with out a kicker. Its 20'1" it says on the title so it is exempt from coast guard regulations on HP and weight, and no person under 12 is required to wear a life vest.

Motor run quite and smooth, I used it almost exclusively on Erie for walleye fishing. I would troll 5-8 hours a trip on the 4.3 (kicker was for a just incase, the 4.3 trolled to sweet to shut it down) I would get about three trips to a tank (40 gallon) That included an average of 10-20 mile round trip on plane run to fishing grounds per fishing trip.

Beam width is 8' on the outside of the gunnels. .125 thick aluminum all welded hull.

Trailer is a dual axel surge brake. The trailer is a 2009. I bought that trailer new when I bought the boat from the marina that sold it to me the hull, I am second owner of the hull. Trailer has maybe 500 miles on it.

Boat is very quick out of the hole (it will put you back in your seat), top speed is mid 40's cruising speed is 30-35mph.

I do not have to sell the boat, its been payed off for a very long time, it is primarily sitting right now. I do take it out once in a while to keep everything running properly. I have hopes to use it again someday but if someone comes along that will use it I have no problem selling it.

Stored in heated pole barn, and always trailered never left in the water

Clean titles in hand, turn key ready to go, can test drive.

Comes with:
Snap on boat cover- has a few holes
Bimini top
Bimini top (another one) with side curtains and bow cover (fully encloses the boat)
2 older cannon rigger with swivel bases
10 rod holders
Bottom line (older) big screan side finder sonar
Lowrance Global map 5inch screan color gps

Additional fishing equipment can be negotiable.

$13,000
Located in Edinboro, PA

PM or call text 814-602-8324

1 - 1 of 1 Posts