creek

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by BIgbassin07, Jan 10, 2008.

1. i have a creek i fish and right now it is running a little high and looks pretty muddy.....would i be wasting my time using spawn sacs on a day like this or should i wait til tomorrow and go when hopefully it will be clearer

2. ? It matters on exactly how fast, how muddy, how deep it is, ect.

I know one thing though, if you was at the creek trying to catch them instead of asking then you would know for sure! ;)

When you go if you find it too hard to fish you will know for next time to pass on conditions like this.

I'm not trying to be rude or wise it's just without stating the exact river (I think I know, but if it's that one I only fished it once so??) nobody really knows how it looks today. On the other hand, if you state that river you may be starting a real big thread (not a good one either, you saw what happened with the other non-stocked tribs post) :( Also, I doubt many on here know/fished that one enough to tell you how the conditions are today.

I say to just go fish it because:
    -If you get some, it's not a waste of time.
    -If you don't get some and learned something or had a good time, it's not a waste of time.
    -If you don't get something and didn't really learn something or not have a good time, could be a waste of time.
    -If you don't go at all, definatly a waste of time! (You definatly will not get anything, learn anything, and most likely not have as good of a time as you would outdoors fishing)

If you want PM me if it's that one and if I drive by sometime soon I'll take a look and text you with what I think. I would offer to go to that one and show you how to tell the spots and read the water, but my father is in surgery as we speak so that is out of the question. Let me know if you want me to do that! Good Luck on the :B