close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Creek in disguise!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by INSANE_SQUAD, Sep 10, 2004.

1. My kids are in soccer and with 4 kids i have alot of sit time accumulated..I walked around my youngest kids field and found a very,very small creek..I was thinking of fishing for chubs but the creek was barely 3" high..

The next practice i decided its better to fish and loose then to not fish at all..I walked the creekwith my daughter and found nothing and i almost gave up untill a small pool opened in front of me..My daughter put the pole in the water and the pool was loaded with real nice chubs..She caught about 100 chubs and 15 or so bluegills..At least 40 chubs were considered large..What a blast, my daughter was in heaven..All chubs and gills were released to grow larger..

It's amazing what you find once you look past the trees..

Insane---out

2. Phil, sounds more like a "bait tank" than a creek! ;)

Sliprig

3. catking

catking Banned

Gotta love those creek chubs and green sunfish :) I am very fortunate to have a large creek running through my land. It is a few miles long, and and endless supply of bait. Caught chubs in the 10" range. .......I used to just walk the creek to see what was going on ;) .DA KING !!!