Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
trophy baha charters
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all right tourneys are here and everyone is quite.so here some info from a charter captain.I started this week out on monday with 4 tickets in 4 hours had a 5 fish bag that weighed 30lbs.had my next trip on thursday just three customers we got there 3 man limit in 4 hours and had a 5 fish bag weighing 24.75lbs.not too bad so far good enough for some money in any tournement.so contuined the week today had a four man trip and struggled managed only eight fish.with a sub par weght of 18.5lbs.mon. and thur. fish were all caught in 21-25 ft down.todays fish were in the top 17ft of water.some as high as 12ft.I still cannot belive it.so,where was i at all three days same location 5.5 miles north of beaver in 48fow.if anyone on site would like specific numbers pm me.seems like there are still alot of 01 class fish out there they seem to be 26-27" and 7-8lbs. also the nice 03 fish are 24-25 and weigh 5-6lbs if you can get five of these fish you sould have no problem in these tournys.I had another charter captain buddy of mine out all three days i was and he fish close to me but exactly next to me.he had less fish all days but manages a fish ohio everyday with one over 10lbs and another over 12lbs so there are some big boys out there.hope this helped if you need more info contact me. capt. frank trophy baha charters

·
Registered
893 Posts
Thanks Captain.....I was able to get out for just a couple of hours this afternoon and pulled a 25" fish on a 1 oz/85 back and then a 24" fish on a dark green Big Jon (that's casting, fellers) in the upper part of the water column. I fished high because of your report. You da Man!
ErieBoy75

1 - 6 of 6 Posts