close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Crazy Target sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by RareVos, Jan 30, 2008.

1. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

Target has a ton of their camping/sporting type stuff on clearance. Storm crankbaits for less than a buck. Storm plastics for seventy some cents. Husky Jerks, Glass Raps etc for $1.24. Shop around a little... I got a couple $66 Leatherman knives for $16.

2. I_WALL_I

I_WALL_I Member

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be in Columbus this weekend, I'll be sure to hit it.

3. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Which store did you visit? Anything left? :D

4. Two Hip

Two Hip Perch Killer

Thanks for the heads up!!! I went to the new store near me and hit three awsome deals.

1.) Two burner Coleman stove Reg.$56.95 for $10.74
    2.) Coleman 110 volt or 12 volt rechargable lantern Reg.$ 40.95 for $7.87
    3.) Plano 6301 tray style tackle box for my son Reg.$12.50 for $3.18

5. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

Heh... lets just say I wouldn't bother looking at any Target store inside 270 west of 315 and north of 70 ;)

6. I went to Target off of Fields Ertel - Mason, OH area - and nothing special. Guess they already had their clearance and I missed it.

7. Went to the Target in Huntington, WV.

Got a $119.99 8-person tent for $29, $50 4-in-1 Duffle bag for $12 and a $40 coleman stove for $10.

The only fishing stuff was the storm "design your own pattern" sets with a blank white deep diver, 4" stick "husky jerk" and four markers to color them. I guess somebody got there before I did or this store never had lures.

8. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Going to check my local Targets this weekend:D

9. Perchy101

Perchy101 Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

I went to everyone on the west side of Columbus tonight...

Only ended up with a Stove and a few of the 11 tool utilty knife things... Thought about picking up those cheapo battery operated latterns but thought other wise...

By far the Target on Truman has the "most" stuff left.

10. Two Hip

Two Hip Perch Killer

There is nothing at the store in Rocky River (Westgate).

11. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

Target @ Graceland still has some gear. They moved the Storm and Rapala baits off the main racks and over to the clearance shelves.

12. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

Just got back from target at Chapel Hill. Grabbed the last 5 blue fox spinner kits. 8 in-line spinners per pack. Normally about $12 on sale for $4. Also Bought 4 bags of tubes and lure paint. Great deals but alot of stuff was gone already.There were some lanterns, multi tools, and tents left though.

13. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Nothing in Wadsworth

14. Rednek

Rednek "The Widow's Son"

Mansfield only has a few snow sleds on clearance.

15. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Nothing at the stores near Parmatown and Steelyard Commons:(

16. wal mart at transportation off 480 has a bunch of clearance hunting stuff and hunting dvds also for 3.oo and 2.50.

17. marcs at parmatown and southland have vol 1,2,3 of bushnells secrets of the hunt for 1.99 they are tucked away with those 1.00 cartoon dvds.

18. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

Walmart has some big clearence as well.
    Chatter bait kits, $4
    Minn Kota Endura 30 trolling motor $59

19. The one in mentor is having it too, but the pickings are slim. i got around $80 worth of stuff for under $20.