crazy happenings while fishing

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ryosapien, Sep 8, 2008.

1. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

;) So I was walking into the park in kent to fish the hoga like always and i noticed 3 girls walking in behind me carrying numerous boxes. I figured it was some photography majors just going to get some shotss of the park. I proceeded to fish (completely unsuccessfully):S for about an hour and a half. I decided to pack up and walk the path right next to the river back to the car. It was then that i stumbled back into the 3 girls again. At first i thought they may have just been sunning themselves in bathing suits but as i got closer i realized they were photographing the hottest looking brunette, probably twenty in white lingerie. They had this whole scene set up like hot girl in the park in her underwear for a calender shot. I nearly fell off the trail. It was unbelievable. I had to stop to thank them for the great service they had done me that day. This is in a public park like 1.4 mile away from the parking lot. The best day fishing i ever had without catching fish. ;) I still don't believe it

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

What did they say when you thanked them?

3. castmaster00

castmaster00 very avid fisherman

thats what i want to know too.

4. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

well i was waiting for the bow chicka bow wow music to start playing and a nod but alas they only laughed and i got the impression that i should mosey on

5. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Should have said "Can I give you a hand with that?" LOL SLAP....HAHAHAHA

that would have been cool though...should have taken a cell phone pic for OGF while you where checking the scene out..or were you to busy trying to roll your tonge back into your mouth. :p

6. Yeah this post is worthless without pics!:D

7. ...can you say.......visualization?

8. You beat me to it!!!!!

[​IMG]

9. JDBFISHIN

JDBFISHIN Back in the game

LOL!!!! Probably taking pic's for a singles web site.