close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Crazy College Night

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by Reelson, Mar 7, 2005.

1. It all started out at a party. It was the end of the night and it was time to go home. Unfortunatly the party was off campus and was about 3 minutes away. There were about 20 people that needed to get back to the school, and couldn't drive due to being intoxicated. Some how I managed to fit them all into my Jeep Cherokee. Unfortunatly somebody puked and managed to get it over about 5 other people. Somehow I managed to get everyone back to the college. The next morning one of the girls came to me with a problem. There was a fish hook stuck in her but! I knew how to get it out so I let her in my room. She layed down on my bed and I got out a pair of needle nose pliars. My bed is bunked so my roommate was sleeping on the top bunk. I began to try and work the hook out. "She said stop it hurts, and just pull it out real fast!" Just then my roommate peered over the side of the bed with a huge grin on his face. Little did he know the situation. He then went back to bed, and edventually got the hook out.

2. LMAO, that's a good one

Did she "repay" you for getting the hook out? :D

I once had 4 people in a reg. cab ranger one of which was a REALLY hefty fella, me and 2 girls ;)

3. Hey, was it Matt??? :D he is "hefty" :eek: :rolleyes:
    was the 2 girls your sisters?? :eek: later dude!!

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

that is a funny story....
    Snatch... you know your story just isn't true!

5. no it wasn't Matt and I don't have no sisters, but matt does know one of the girls, he refers to her as "red" :cool: The dude was about 350#, with a girl in the center and me driving and a girl across our laps :rolleyes: Got to ......... one girl and got between the others .......... cause I had to shift :D

100% true, if I'm lying I'll never fish another day in my life!!! and if I am lying there never was a BIG 6pt buck at rac's house whom was missed several times by different people.

6. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

So now Reel Lady and I find out just what a good time ReelSon is having in college.

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

did you "kiss" it better?? :D :p

8. rockbass

rockbass Banned

That's awesome!