close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Crappies on grand lake

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Mrs. Bubbahunter, May 9, 2004.

1. went out this weekend and did real good on the crappie.i got around 25 nice keepers and a friend of mine and his son caught and cleaned 80 nice ones.all got on minners around brush 3 to 4 foot deep.seen them caught all around the lake.the bite should last for awhile as long as the weather doesn`t go nuts.

Good luck,

Bub

2. ok i didn`t see the wife was logged in. man i hate when that happens. lol

Bub

3. I was in St Marys yesterday and my Dad said he heard of a 2.7 lb crappie being caught, anyone else hear of one?

4. i heard of a 23 incher being pulled out of Behms but have yet to see the pic.if i see it i`ll let ya know or try to post the pic.

5. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Dear Mrs. Bubbahunter... I LIKE BIG BREAKFASTES!!!!!!!!!!!

BIll

6. Brother i think you started it now .

7. bill_gfish

Speaking of starting it, what time is she starting breakfast?

Bill

8. Little Billy-geewizzz you only getting oatmeal with raisins. you`ll like the raisins.

Tawnnie

9. Billy are you hungry? If you can find me sat morning i will see what i can do for you. How many guys are helping out at this years event. My hat goes off to bubahunter

10. catking

catking Banned

You beg more for food than DA KING !!! does for boat rides :rolleyes: Breakfast.where? when? Grand Lake's outing? :)

11. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

WOW..a 23 inches crappie???? i got my poles..i'm readyyyyy...wheres my minners?????

12. bill_gfish

Everyone gets a continental breakfast the morning of the event. Everyone except me, Mrs. Bubbahunter likes me so much she has offered to make me a big ol' breakfast. I don't want no stinkin oatmeal, I am talking eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy and coffee, and hash browns. Can't wait. Catking if I begged for food like you beg for boat rides I'd have a 6 meals everyday for the rest of my life. Which may just end May 5th. lol

Bill

Bill

13. A buddy of mine fished St Marys yesterday and caught about 60 crappies. Some over a pound. He fished from 5-8 pm. The females are in the channels