Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went out this weekend and did real good on the crappie.i got around 25 nice keepers and a friend of mine and his son caught and cleaned 80 nice ones.all got on minners around brush 3 to 4 foot deep.seen them caught all around the lake.the bite should last for awhile as long as the weather doesn`t go nuts.

Good luck,

Bub

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I was in St Marys yesterday and my Dad said he heard of a 2.7 lb crappie being caught, anyone else hear of one?

·
Registered
590 Posts
i heard of a 23 incher being pulled out of Behms but have yet to see the pic.if i see it i`ll let ya know or try to post the pic.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Billy are you hungry? If you can find me sat morning i will see what i can do for you. How many guys are helping out at this years event. My hat goes off to bubahunter

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
WOW..a 23 inches crappie???? i got my poles..i'm readyyyyy...wheres my minners?????

·
Well, Gee Whiz!
657 Posts
Everyone gets a continental breakfast the morning of the event. Everyone except me, Mrs. Bubbahunter likes me so much she has offered to make me a big ol' breakfast. I don't want no stinkin oatmeal, I am talking eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy and coffee, and hash browns. Can't wait. Catking if I begged for food like you beg for boat rides I'd have a 6 meals everyday for the rest of my life. Which may just end May 5th. lol

Bill

Bill

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
A buddy of mine fished St Marys yesterday and caught about 60 crappies. Some over a pound. He fished from 5-8 pm. The females are in the channels

1 - 13 of 13 Posts