close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

crappielooker is a weiner

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by Fishman, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

So after working a 17 hour day yesterday, I ran home hopped on the computer to see if anyone wanted to go fishing tomorrow. Apparently Ak did, and said he would talk to me in the morning. So I got up kinda early, 7:30 (that's early considering I was dog tired from the work day before), and gave Ak a call. After listening to Ak moan and groan for about 10 minutes, he then proceeds to tell me the fishing is slow at Cosi, and I should just save my gas. But just the night before he said would would catch some :D What the hey Ak! :D

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Just go to church since you're up this early and pray for him...to catch a new record. :)

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

dooood..i can't even function my eyes when you called me.. its been slooow days here and i don't want you to waste yer gas $$..

4. catking

catking Banned

Hey all- from here on out , please referr to crappielooker as " OSCAR " as in Oscar mayer weiner............... :D ................How's that Oscar ??? :p

5. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Fishman,
    Just go fish for carp at east fork. I get good action and the fish do seem to be getting larger as I catch the smaller ones.

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

lol Tim

catking,
    I think Oscar's a great new name for Ak.

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i don't get it.. oscar who?? and a weiner?? what the heck? nevermind, KIDS!! :rolleyes:

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Hotdogs man, Hotdogs!