Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every one, hope this finds you doing good. I was wondering if someone in the area would want to share a few fillets with an old broken down quarantined lady who hasn't even been able to dip the stick so far this year. Some good crappie sure would hit the spot!! And would put a little something in the freezer.
Well I live on the beach side of Buckeye and hope to hear back from someone having a great day fishing.
Pm me for number or address. Thanks

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Sgirl- I am more then willing to give you some fillets as well - I live in Canal Winchester and have family obligations today and tomorrow but should be able to make it that way Monday or Tuesday after work. Where can I meet you in Millersport?
You can text me (Joe) at 614-935-2120

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Made my heart happy to open up my laptop and see the ultra kind response''s !
I am under total quarantine. Suffer from several things that make me high risk to corona-virus. So I can't drive to meet anyone unless you know of a way to trick my daughter into giving up my car keys. I guess she loves me. If my spine wasn't broken I honestly would be walking to the lake, which is just a few short blocks from my home. I don't want to ask anyone to make this long journey but if any one of you was heading this way to go fishing I would be happy to trade some gas money for some fresh fish. I am going to put my cell number on here just in case. Text me if your going to drop some off and I will be on the lookout. Thanks for making an ole Fisher women smile!!! Phone number 614-266-5160

·
Registered
10,334 Posts
Made my heart happy to open up my laptop and see the ultra kind response''s !
I am under total quarantine. Suffer from several things that make me high risk to corona-virus. So I can't drive to meet anyone unless you know of a way to trick my daughter into giving up my car keys. I guess she loves me. If my spine wasn't broken I honestly would be walking to the lake, which is just a few short blocks from my home. I don't want to ask anyone to make this long journey but if any one of you was heading this way to go fishing I would be happy to trade some gas money for some fresh fish. I am going to put my address and cell number on here just in case. Text me if your going to drop some off and I will be on the lookout. Thanks for making an ole Fisher women smile!!!

614 266 5160
Gotchya didnt realize how severe it was,sorry to here that.
I should be out by the lake within a couple weeks. When I am I will be sure to pack some crappie,and saugeye for you. Until then I'm sure joe will hook it up! Lol will keep ya supplied....

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gotchya didnt realize how severe it was,sorry to here that.
I should be out by the lake within a couple weeks. When I am I will be sure to pack some crappie,and saugeye for you. Until then I'm sure joe will hook it up! Lol will keep ya supplied....
I could never begin to tell you just how rough it is to be so close to the water and not be able to fish. Started fishing at the age of 6 and I am 10 × that age now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

·
Premium Member
10,898 Posts
Sgirl,

I removed your address from your post. It just isn't safe to post that information on line for anyone and everyone to see. The world is not filled with just nice guys like on OGF.

I now have your address for anyone that requests it to drop you off some fish or they can call you to get your address.

I'm sure Saugeyefisher and Snyd will help you out and maybe a few others also.

Stay safe.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sgirl,

I removed your address from your post. It just isn't safe to post that information on line for anyone and everyone to see. The world is not filled with just nice guys like on OGF.

I now have your address for anyone that requests it to drop you off some fish or they can call you to get your address.

Stay safe.
Thank you Lundy, I guess I have just never met a fisherman that I didn't like. Also have followed most of them on here so sort of feel like I know them. Appreciate you looking out for me though.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sgirl,

Stay safe.
Lundy or @Saugeyefisher the address is still show up on saugeyefisher's response.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lundy, feel free to remove the whole post. The few that may come through for me can get the number and address from you.
I am overly trusting, sorry about that. These guys who posted made my heart happy. Made me remember my upbringing and I could hear my father's voice telling me that people who fish are a good breed. I guess that's why I wrote my address without giving it a second thought.
So thank you.

·
Premium Member
10,898 Posts
The post doesn't need to go at all and I removed the address from the quote, thanks Brandon. I'm sure out of all of the people on here that fish and are close to Buckeye a couple can help out someone in need during these times and they can call you for your address or contact me.

·
Registered
10,334 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm just now catching my breath from a busy weekend(gotta sho all the mommas love!)
Sgirl,it seems you are being taken care of well. I'll give ya a couple weeks to digest the walleye and crappie,an drop off a bag of saugeye and crappie within a couple weeks,with a few bluegill fillets in the mix;).

Why on the subject. Is there anybody else out there that NEEDS some fillets? I'm sure there are many like me who always have a few bags to spare. My immediate family does not eat much fish. I keep it to feed my inlaws,and give to a few other people I know who enjoy it,but dont really eat much personaly . It is no hassle at all. I enjoy every part of fishing including cleaning my catch every couple trips. So any one who just cant get out or in a crappy situation speak up,or pm one of us regulars. Will make it happen in a safe way.
Sgirl I will reach out in the very near future.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I could never begin to tell you just how rough it is to be so close to the water and not be able to fish. Started fishing at the age of 6 and I am 10 × that age now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
change your Phone number,edit your nomber
take one digit out and put that back with speling,like 1 say one,it preven computers automatic programs to pick that up as phone nomber.
stay healty
snag

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just wanted to say that I had nothing to look forward to on this being Mothers day until a couple of kindly gentlemen showed up on my porch bringing gifts of fish fillets! Don't believe it could have been better!
I have been in quarantined for 9 weeks and was starting to think friends and family had forgotten me.
I am Happy that I decided to post on here. I had actually wrote the post a few times and deleted it, not really in my nature to ask for anything.
I will keep you all in my prayers and just maybe when my health improves I could do some crappie fishing with this great group of guys.
So thank you, thank you, thank you. : )
Sandra

1 - 20 of 33 Posts