close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

crappie tourney wasn't that bad

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by misfit, Apr 25, 2005.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i just posted on the tourney thread awhile ago,but something has changed in that short time.like sowbelly,i had my bow mount motor quit in the afternoon.was just telling the wife,and she just gave me that look and said "the one you just bought?" :rolleyes:
    well that reminded me that i left my dig. camera in my raincoat,which i stuffed in a bucket of water in the back of my truck saturday:eek:
    just went out and fished it out,shook the water off and snapped a couple pics.voila!!!like a timex,it took a lickin',but it's still tickin'.
    not bad for a $44 walmart special :D
    i then decided to check my motor.to my amazement and joy, it came alive as soon as i hit the pedal:cool:
    maybe the wife will be so happy i won't need another motor,she'll by me some new raingear,LOL.of course i haven't told her yet,that i really need it,cause i used katfish's knife to cut myself out of the old one.that's why it's in the bucket of water,in my truck :rolleyes:

ps.........i think my sneakers are dry now,but they might have shrunk in the proccess.but i think i can get a new pair without too much grief,cause the wife already told me i need some,lol.

2. :D It's always a new adventure with you. So you had to be cut out of your rain gear? That's not good. Was it that cold that the rain gear shrunk? Thanks for dropping that stuff off for me to Bubbahunter. I was thinking about you guys while I was sitting in my warm house watching the rain come down. :D

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I can add to this...... during the launch, the battery died, couldnt turn over the motro, so Rob had to pull it, then the motro stopped, we got it running again, but was too affradi to go real far. Today, no problems, motor starts up, runs like a champ & the abttery seems PERFECT!-Could this been a Bermuda Triangle like thing?

4. I think that is what you get for messing with Mother Nature and all her friends. :D

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

you're welcome,tony.
    the raingear was kinda snug,over my coveralls,and i just didn't want to hurt myself trying to get out of it.so i just cut the bibs from the top,down both legs till they fell off :D

mellon,i think you may be right,lol.
    i think the solenoid(which also works the choke) is bad on mine,so i have to pull start it.after the first time,it always starts on the first pull every time,without choking.saturday,every time i shut it off,i had to hang over the back and pull the cover and hand choke it,to get it started again :rolleyes: