Crappie master

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by JJ Da Bassman, May 9, 2018.

1. So my daughters are killing my bass fishing missions by insisting on me taking them out every day, so day 3 this week with Miss Payson, and she pulls out a monster 17 3/4 incher that was easily 2+ lbs. All by herself. My mind was blown, I think I was more excited than her. Biggest crappie I've seen caught. Maybe I should quit letting her use my lucky bobber and pin min. Made for a great trip. 20180509_201737.jpg 20180509_201737.jpg

Attached Files:

2. That's awesome! Congrats to you both.

3. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Wow. Someday she will realized what she caught that day and how rare that fish is.
    I've only seen one 17"er in my life and that was on the Ohio River. It was Big Daddy's crappie. Husky Hooker put him on it.

Ruminator likes this.
  4. That's fantastic! Congrats to you both.

5. Nice catch !!!

6. Please tell me you weren't on long lake.

7. RMK

RMK

thats the longest crappie i ve ever seen. congrats to you guys

8. Love taking kids out took son out walleye fishing his first time and just so happens we killed them got a fast limit was cleaning the fish and he goes so are we going tonight I was so excited that everything came together it was one of the best fishing times if had just watching him real in thoes walleye

joekacz likes this.
  9. Good stuff man!! She is adorable! My 9yrd niece also fishes in a dress. Cracks me up!

10. Flathead76

Flathead76 Carp53.65

Nice fish. That fish will push almost 3 pounds.

11. strike zore

strike zore Strike Zone

Enjoy the ride