Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See my reference thread I posted in the Lounge Section titled “Crappie Conundrum” from In-Fisherman if you have any interest in this subject. Feel free to post any observations. You may need to buy a magazine-or possibly find it online?Very good read, esp. the parts abt sophisticated electronics making it “easier” to catch crappie(or any species), and the differences between large and small lake management. Ohio DNR Fisheries Div. was one reference source contacted for info.

· Registered
2,635 Posts
See my reference thread I posted in the Lounge Section titled “Crappie Conundrum” from In-Fisherman if you have any interest in this subject. Feel free to post any observations. You may need to buy a magazine-or possibly find it online?Very good read, esp. the parts abt sophisticated electronics making it “easier” to catch crappie(or any species), and the differences between large and small lake management. Ohio DNR Fisheries Div. was one reference source contacted for info.
very good article

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.