Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know whats all in the lake located at this nature park? It's right next to the GMR and I'm almost positive it's fed by it. I've only seen one other person fish it and it's neither small or bad looking lake. If anyone is familiar with it, let me know!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any other information on the park?

I tried to check the miami township website but kept getting an error message.

Is it all catch and release?

Any rules/regulations I should know about before going over there?

Any bait shops around that burg/franklin area?

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
it is tough to fish, very clear water, 1 time I really got into the spawning gills over on the sandbar and got some really nice ones so I know they are in there but typically its overfished and tough fishing, Ive never seen a crappie from there but figured they are in there.

and here is the most important thing for you to know....
Make sure you dont "back" into the parking spots there...LOL

Salmonid

·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha I'm just trying to find a new place to carp.
I'm here out there right now actually. Nice place, there's a few others fishing with bobbers and lures.
I'll probably come here frequently and bait it up to see if I can't get something to go for it.
Cheers.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
717 Posts
it is tough to fish, very clear water, 1 time I really got into the spawning gills over on the sandbar and got some really nice ones so I know they are in there but typically its overfished and tough fishing, Ive never seen a crappie from there but figured they are in there.

and here is the most important thing for you to know....
Make sure you dont "back" into the parking spots there...LOL

Salmonid
Unfortunately, there are a few fishing locations where men are trolling for something besides fish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts